About the Drupal Showcase
The Drupal Showcase is a place for individuals, developers, small businesses, and global enterprises alike to see how other organizations are leveraging Drupal to create extraordinary web experiences.
Don't see your website listed on the Drupal Showcase, and its a Drupal site?
Don't know how to submit your Drupal website to the Drupal Showcase?
Click here for submission instructions.
Remember, any website powered by Drupal can be submitted to the Drupal Showcase to be highlighted as an example Drupal site. The Drupal Showcase was developed by Acquia to celebrate the Drupal community and Drupal innovation of all shapes and sizes!
Acquia empowers enterprises with the open-source social publishing system Drupal. Co-founded by Drupal’s creator in 2007, Acquia helps customers manage their growth and scale their online properties with confidence. Acquia’s products, cloud infrastructure, and support enable companies to realize the full power of Drupal while minimizing risk, as it’s done for nearly 1,500 enterprise customers including Twitter, Al Jazeera, Turner, Intuit, World Economic Forum, Stanford University, New York Senate and NPR. For more information please visit www.acquia.com or call 888-9-ACQUIA.
Updates to Drupal Showcase since the launch
The Drupal Showcase includes several features to ensure it reflects the broad set of people involved in the projects listed in the showcase.
- Now on its own domain instead of a sub-domain of Acquia
- Site designers, builders and maintainers can get credit for the work they did
- Now includes tools for people to suggest updates to listings including who built the site
- We added a Drupal pick list so you can highlight the version of Drupal you are running or the distribution you used.
- We now have a browse by Country menu item so you can easily see Drupal sites in other Countries